Global e-Training (GeT) is a world leader in online skills training for Autodesk software. We believe individuals can learn skills faster, retain knowledge longer and apply technical skills to real-world projects better with GeT Interactive's Complete Guides.
GeT Interactive combines multiple learning styles - audio, video, e-text, expert tips, step-by-step processes and lots of hands-on practice to develop your competence in the top design software in the world. It's an online training platform designed to replicate your best classroom experiences.
- High-quality, cost-effective and consistent online, on-demand e-Training available to students and staff to become proficient with Autodesk software
- An e-Training system that can be used as a complete guided course, a flexible reference tool and a classroom resource for blended learning
- Excellent Certification Prep tool for Autodesk Certification Exams
- Account management and consulting services to ensure buy-in and successful implementation of e-Training
- Marketing material included to use on promotional materials, website and course outlines
- Turn-key implementation
|GLOBAL ETRAINING DEMO
|See a short demo video of Global eTraining with highlights of the quality training you’ll receive.
|E-TRAINING COURSE BUNDLE
|Give it a try with 30 days of unlimited access.
Enrollment Key: Certiport.Demo
|GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WITH A FREE TEST DRIVE
* Additional Autodesk e-Training courses are available
- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Maya Certified User Exam: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User Exam: The Complete Guide (Coming Soon)
|GET CURRICULUM FOR YOUR CLASSROOM
FLIP your classroom with blended learning from GeT Curriculum! We encourage instructors to use GeT Interactive: The Complete Guide as primary curriculum material for existing classroom training. This program has several benefits, including being "green," reducing paper and shipping costs and delays, providing searchable take-away material and enhancing the classroom experience with media-rich, interactive exercises. The curriculum content aligns well with the Wiley Sybex AOTG textbooks. Pre-developed curriculum, outlines, demos, assignments and quizzes mean instructors can save time.
GeT Curriculum Includes:
- GeT Interactive Complete Guide Series for Autodesk Software Training for instructors
- LMS Reporting and Customization functionality for instructors
- Implementation session with e-Training expert to demonstrate effective blended learning principles, best practices and LMS reporting functions to ensure effective implementation of e-Training
- Help desk support for instructors - includes support for LMS technical questions, Autodesk software questions, and blended learning delivery questions