Bookkeeping in the 21st Century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail—students need relevant computing skills. Intuit® QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform for students to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. Students can validate their QuickBooks knowledge by becoming an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU).
Download the Intuit QuickBooks Certified User datasheet.
About the Exam
Versions Available For:
- Versions: Available for QuickBooks Premier/Pro 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Number of Questions: 50 total
- Question Types: Multiple choice and Simulation
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2011
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2012
- QuickBooks Pro/ Premier 2012 Canada
- QuickBooks Pro/ Premier 2013
- QuickBooks Pro/ Premier 2014
- QuickBooks Pro/ Premier 2015
What It Covers
A student should know:
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Utilities and General Product Knowledge
- List Management
- Basic Accounting
- Customization/Saving Time and Shortcuts
THE BEST GET BETTER
It's a Difference Employers Can See Instantly
QuickBooks software brings the real-life, on-the-job functionality that bookkeepers and accountants rely on. It's no wonder that 84% of accounting instructors at two-year colleges feel that students preparing for careers in accounting should be well-acquainted with QuickBooks. QBCU certification is the best way to communicate one's skills and expertise of QuickBooks to potential employers and stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market.
The newest version of the certification exam is QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2015. This new exam includes simulation-based questions. Simulation questions very accurately replicate the QuickBooks application, as though the test taker were actually using QuickBooks. They will be asked to perform specific tasks and complete functions as they would in QuickBooks. This format presents a very realistic and practical test environment.