For select higher education providers, the new MOS Small Campus Licenses will mean increased access to exams, lower costs, increased control, and simplified budgeting.
Qualified Certiport® higher education customers can now offer Microsoft® Office® Specialist(MOS) exams through innovative one-year small campus licenses. With the MOS Small Campus Licenses, your institution can conduct testing per campus based on full-time-equivalent enrollment (FTE). The affordable once-a-year fee makes it easy to budget for the number of products and number of students in your program. Because there is no per-test cost, your campus can economically provide the exams required to ensure student certification—
- Increased access to certification exams. With a Small Campus License you can certify without price barriers or scheduling conflicts.
- Budget benefits. With the economical one-time fee, you only have to budget one fixed cost each year per license. There is no need to undergo the approval process for additional test funds.
- Limited to Community Colleges, Junior Colleges, Career Colleges
- Small Universities with Full-Time-Enrollment less than 1,000
- Universities with over 1,000 Full-Time-Enrollment are not eligible
- Available in North America only
- A signed contract addendum is required at the time of purchase
- 12 month license term
- Exam cap of 500 exams
- Comprehensive customer support
- Digital transcript service for students
- Electronic fulfillment of certificates
Download the Small Campus Site License Datasheets